UREC Student Advisory Board
Founded in 2001 upon the opening of the Student Recreation Center, the UREC Board consists of 16 voting seats, 11 of which are students.
It is the mission of the UREC Board to offer a welcoming service for all students by ensuring University Recreation at Washington State University offers an open and diverse range of programs and services.
UREC Board Members 2022 - 2023
Voting Members (11 student seats)
- Brooklyn Divers – Chair
- Sam Fleischer – Vice Chair
- Suhina Deol – GPSA Representative
- Kiana Parsi – ASWSU Representative
- Dylan Steadman – WSU Undergraduate Student
- Cameron Dickey – WSU Undergraduate Student
- Nathaniel Gordon – WSU Undergraduate Student
- Jojo Maestas – WSU Undergraduate Student
- Brandon Parham – WSU Undergraduate Student
- Vacant – WSU Student
- Vacant – Freshman WSU Student
Voting Members (4 WSU Admin seats)
- Heather Yockey – President’s Office
- Jason Sampson – Business and Finance
- Dom Fagaautau – Office of Student Affairs
- Vacant – Academic Affairs
Voting Member (1 WSU Alumni)
- Vacant - John Tarnai Alumni Rep
Non Voting Members:
- Joanne Greene - Ex-Officio
- Marie Dymkoski – Ex-Officio
- Cassandra Howell - Ex-Officio
Join the UREC Board
We currently have vacant student, faculty/staff and alumni seats and are accepting applications. Fill out an application today and impact your fellow Cougs for years to come.
Contact email@example.com or 509-335-1827 for more information.
Meetings are typically held bimonthly. Contact Sydney Pederson for board meeting dates and more information.
Tuesday, February 28th at 5 p.m. on Zoom
Meeting ID: 951 2914 4900
Chinook Student Advisory Board
Founded in 2017 upon the opening of the Chinook Student Center, the Chinook Board consists of 7 voting seats who are selected representatives from the CUB Board and URec Board.
It is the mission of the Chinook Board to offer a welcoming service for all students by ensuring the Chinook offers an open and diverse range of programs and services in support of the missions of the Compton Union and University Recreation.
Chinook Board Members
Joanne Greene, URec Director of Programming
Karee Shaw, Director Event Services & Operations
Get Involved with the Chinook Board
Attend a Board Meeting
Meetings are typically held bimonthly.